Wednesday, March 26, 2014

IS FULL SAIL REALLY WORTH IT?

This question has come up many times I'm sure. Let me tell you a quick story. Two years ago I was at a dead end road at what I wanted to be in life. I have been through so many obstacles in life where things were on the up and down. Track and Field was once a passion thirteen years ago. I excelled at it and I am glad I had the chance to travel and meet great people. Moving forward from there I went on to become a licensed barber. Becoming a barber taught me a valuable lesson. Putting my all into something can change my life. Which brings me to this very moment. Here I sit more than half way through the Music Production Bachelor of Science Online Program with a GPA of 3.67. I have never had these kinds of grades in my life time. Music was the answer to my questions all of this time. So if you have it in you, breathe it sleep it go for it. It's not about the school all the time. Most times its you holding back a star. Now lets move on shall we.

It's a very fun school to me because I do not see any other school out there who will cover all the industry standards like Full Sail. Just have a clue at what you want out of it and go for it. The program I'm in branches out in every music genre possible. It's taught me how to use a Mac system. Industry standard programs at my fingertips. What more could I want...... MY DEGREE! February 2015 is around the corner and there is a lot of good careers opportunities in front of me. Thanks for reading a little about "IS FULL SAIL REALLY WORTH IT?"

Duan Barrino
website: http://www.duanbarrino.com


No comments:

Post a Comment